Keep the Spirit of Halloween Alive Throughout the Year with These Festive Ideas!
November 15, 2017 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Pixabay
The Halloween Season may be over, but many of us Halloween lovers will be itching for the season to arrive again next year. But if you're anything like us, we try to find ways to keep the spirit alive, no matter the time of year.
We came up with some great ways for our fellow Halloween addicts to keep the spooky spirit going, check them out below and share with your friends to spread the spirit all throughout the year!
- Enjoy a Horror movie marathon
- Make one of your favorite Fall Season dishes or desserts
- Break out the Ouija Board (if you dare!)
- Visit an all year round Haunted House
- Go on a local Ghost Tour & learn about some local haunted places
- Start thinking of new Halloween decorations for your home (unless you keep them up all year round!)
- Read a Mystery novel
- Start making your Halloween costume, or coming up with ideas
- Work on some Halloween crafts to use as decor when the season arrives
- Host a Halfway to Halloween party in early April/mid May
What's your favorite way to keep the Halloween Spirit alive all year long? Let us know in the comments below!